All materials contained on LiveAsIf.org are protected by copyright in the U.S. and other countries. This page contains information on how to request permission to reuse content from LiveAsIf.org for your own purposes. Articles credited to a source other than LiveAsIf.org are owned by that source. Please contact them directly for permission to reuse their material.
To request permission to photocopy or reprint our materials, please submit your request by e-mail.
Please include the following information along with your request:
- title and author of the article
- URL where the item or article is located on LiveAsIf.org
- media in which you plan to use the item
- the circulation or number of copies you want to make
- your name, organization, and e-mail
- any other information which might be helpful to us in considering your request
The LiveAsIf.org name and logo used on this site are trademarks owned by LiveAsIf.org. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Linking to LiveAsIf.org
LiveAsIf.org invites you to place a link to our site on your personal or organizational Website. Permission is not needed to link to us. However, we ask that you do not place our site in a frame since this can give a false impression. Please see 'link to sl' for more information about linking to our homepage, search engine or to individual articles.